By working with Tiny Idahomes you have the following advantages over other manufacturers when building your own tiny home.
- We take pride in the quality of our tiny house builds. Throughout your tiny home, we use only high-quality materials. Our tiny houses on wheels are meticulously built by talented craftsmen.
- We have some of the Best Prices of any established builder in the tiny house industry.
- We are family owned and operated. Our owners Jesse and Anca Collinsworth are on site working directly with customers and our talented employees.
- You deal directly with us the entire time. No middle man or marketing operation far removed from where your tiny house is actually being built. We can keep you updated and send you pictures during the process of your build.
- We were one of the first builders to become a member of the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA). This can be a big advantage for financing and the easy mobility of your tiny house on wheels.
- We are the only builders that build our own trailers that are National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) membership. We build each trailer for the optimal structural characteristics specifically designed for a tiny house RV foundation, with the weight distribution precisely tailored to each build.
- We are licensed, insured, and bonded. All of our tiny houses on wheels come with a bumper to bumper warranty.
- We can ship anywhere in the U.S. We have tiny houses all over the country, from Maine to Hawaii.
- We are a Custom Builder allowing us to work with you to create your tiny home. We have extensive experience incorporating features including slide-outs, bed lifts, porches, awnings and more. We can build for completely off-grid operation.
- We can sell you just a Trailer or a shell if you want to build or finish your tiny house yourself.
If you are in Idaho, come tour our manufacturing facility. We looking forward to meeting you and working to build your tiny home together.