This luxury tiny house space has the most explosive window views. The experience continues throughout the residence, with a series of breathtaking moments reflecting a perfect balance between function and form.
A wealth of gorgeous Corian counter-top elements elevate the residence, lending the home warmth and dimension. The Clear Creek affords its owner a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience traveling in perfect harmony; to live where the ocean meets the sky.
Here’s your chance to live in your own tiny.
About Tiny Idahomes Custom Tiny House Builders,
We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project including full design services, tiny house plans and expert advise focused on your new tiny home construction. We specialize in custom RV manufacturing and build the finest RV’s (tiny homes on wheels)!
We are a Family owned and operated business and perform all levels of RV building.
We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. Check out samples of our recent work,and you’ll agree that we’re the best choice for your tiny house project.
Do you love the ultimate simplicity in design and openness it exudes at its best? Call today 208-468-0576 to receive your complimentary custom quote. We look forward to building your dream home smaller & mobile.
Check out another tiny home on the blog by clicking HERE
Follow us on social media:
The Clear Creek 8’6 by 24′ Base Price $45,850
- Exterior dimensions are 24′ long by 8’6″ total width that includes roof overhang and total height of 13’5″ tall which includes the trailer of 2′ from the ground.
- New Custom made trailer designed for the weight distribution of your build
- Insulation is blow in fiberglass and as follows R13 floor, R15 walls, and R15 ceiling insulation r factors are a rough estimate
- Smartboard board and batt siding
- Metal roof, color of choice. Overhangs house walls by 2 inch on both sides.
- 8′ loft above kitchen and bathroom
- Rear bathroom with regular porcelain toilet, very small bathroom sink (as in picture), washer dryer hookups, 32”x32” shower pan with glue up shower walls and no shower door.
- Mid kitchen with a single basin stainless sink with a pullout faucet, a Danby 4 burner propane rv stove with oven, and a 9.9 cu.ft. Danby fridge.
- All kitchen cabinets to be Home Depot pre assembled in stock (call for other options)
- One sheet Congoleum vinyl floor
- Laminate Counter top
- All interior walls to be pine tongue and groove or painted plywood with seams every 4′(color chosen by the customer)
- Stairs are Pine custom built and as close to code as possible
- 30 amp rv connection and 50 amp panel, all electrical devices to be white
- 3″ rv twist drain connection, hose water connection plumbing pipe will be pex with chrome handles and fittings
- Propane rv 6 gallon water heater mounted under kitchen sink with access door on outside wall
- All windows to be white slider type and front door is 60″x80 french door.
- 1-24″x27″ obscured window (bathroom)
2-46″x39″ (living room)