- Exterior dimensions are 24′ long by 8’6″ total width that includes roof overhang and total height of 13’5″ tall which includes the trailer of 2′ from the ground.
- New Custom made trailer designed for the weight distribution of your build
- Insulation is blow in fiberglass and as follows R13 floor, R15 walls, and R15 ceiling insulation r factors are a rough estimate
- Smartboard board and batt siding
- Metal roof, color of choice. Overhangs house walls by 2 inch on both sides.
- 8′ loft above kitchen and bathroom
- Rear bathroom with regular porcelain toilet, very small bathroom sink (as in picture), washer dryer hookups, 32”x32” shower pan with glue up shower walls and no shower door.
- Mid kitchen with a single basin stainless sink with a pullout faucet, a Danby 4 burner propane rv stove with oven, and a 9.9 cu.ft. Danby fridge.
- All kitchen cabinets to be Home Depot pre assembled in stock (call for other options)
- One sheet Congoleum vinyl floor
- Laminate Counter top
- All interior walls to be pine tongue and groove or painted plywood with seams every 4′(color chosen by the customer)
- Stairs are Pine custom built and as close to code as possible
- 30 amp rv connection and 50 amp panel, all electrical devices to be white
- 3″ rv twist drain connection, hose water connection plumbing pipe will be pex with chrome handles and fittings
- Propane rv 6 gallon water heater mounted under kitchen sink with access door on outside wall
- All windows to be white slider type and front door is 60″x80 french door.
- 1-24″x27″ obscured window (bathroom)
2-46″x39″ (living room)